SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

'Sup

Galen Gilmore

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Ben the Ignorant said:

Hi. What kind of sky and gear do you have?

I have one 80mm short tube refracter, and one 4.5  dobsonian, my skies are light polluted enough that I can't see the Milky Way. I only use an iPhone for my astrophotography, lol. I am such a newbie.

image.jpeg

11 hours ago, westmarch said:

Hi there,

welcome to the forum. Why don't you tell us a bit about your self and your interests.

John

I am a young astronomer who has only been into astronomy for around 8 months now. And been taking pictures through the phone with an adapter. I just recently started stacking my images, they are not good at all but it's a start.

About my interests I basicly have zero life except for astronomy. So that's that.

Hi Galen,

Astronomy, photography, and software applications aren't zero  interests.  It takes intelligence and an enquiring mind to get into these subjects  - hats off to you for your determination  

Everyone has something to contribute and we all learn from each other here. 

We love answering questions - don't be afraid to post. There are also local astronomical clubs that will be happy to help with trying out equipment and organising observing sessions

.http://www.astronomyclubs.co.uk/

Every  journey  starts with a single step, welcome to this one. 

John 

5 hours ago, westmarch said:

Hi Galen,

Astronomy, photography, and software applications aren't zero  interests.  It takes intelligence and an enquiring mind to get into these subjects  - hats off to you for your determination  

Everyone has something to contribute and we all learn from each other here. 

We love answering questions - don't be afraid to post. There are also local astronomical clubs that will be happy to help with trying out equipment and organising observing sessions

.http://www.astronomyclubs.co.uk/

Every  journey  starts with a single step, welcome to this one. 

John 

Thanks John :)

Archived