Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Welcome to Stargazers Lounge

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customise your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_satellites_v2.jpg

solarboy

Equipment list

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys

Over the years I have bought and sold a few bits and bobs and changed my equipment list a couple of years ago but now I have bought a couple of other bits I  can't remember how to change the list  can anybody help

Solarboy

Go to your profile and look for the signature.

Peter

1 person likes this

I just changed mine - and I looked on my Profile - and it's been moved. So.....

Click on the same thing under you name/avatar above as you would for Profile. But click on Account Settings instead. You'll find 'Signature' on the list on the lefthand-side.

Sneaky devils! :p

Dave

2 people like this

Hi dave

Can't find any of that the only thing I can find is edit profile and there is nothing listed account  settings so I don't know where you found that

Pete

Above the FLO logo you will see 3 boxes. Press the box furthest right. Open account. Second bottom in list is account settings. Open this and then open signature and you can then edit your equipment list.

Like so - see the choices where it says: Profile, My Attachments, Manage Followed Content, and Account Settings? Click Account Settings.

Equipment_list_-_Getting_Started_General_Help_and_Advice_-_Stargazers_Lounge_-_2017-02-16_06.54.43.png

And now on the left, see where it says: Signature?

Settings_-_Stargazers_Lounge_-_2017-02-16_06.56.40.png

Dave

Thanks guys now  sorted

pete

1 person likes this