SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello

ZollyG

Hello everyone,

As good manners dictate, I should introduce  myself before anything else.

My name Is Zoltan, I live in the sunny UK and astronomy was always a lifelong interest of mine.
I was quite active in this beautiful, nerdy pastime since I was 16, which was about 20 years ago. Unfortunately I have had quite a few years off this hobby for various reasons, so my knowledge base has quite a few gaps and what I have kept got a little rusty over the years.
However, about a year ago I had enough and decided to re-join the world of astronomy once again and since then I became a member of the Liverpool Astronomical Society (LAS).
I am looking forward to pick up where I left off and relearn all I have forgotten.
So should I ask some pretty basic stuff, and then come up with something that might be more advanced, now you know why.
I get a lot of help from the members of LAS, and they also recommended this site, so here I am :-)

I am looking forward to have a great time with you folks.

Welcome, Zoltan. I hope you enjoy the forum and digging deeper into the hobby.

'As good manners dictate, I should introduce  myself before anything else'

- and your idea of good manners would always make you welcome in my book. ?

Archived