SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

sol 8-2-17 11.00

xtreemchaos

oh no another blank one, theres a bit of snakey stuff at 3 oclock and that about it, theres no sign of the spot from yesterday.

kit ed80, 1.5x barlow, lunt wedge, 1200d in mono and 1:1 crop mode, 60 frames staxed with regi.

thanks for looking, sorry there isn't much to show,  clear skys , charl. 

mono.

sol 8-2-17 11.00.png

coloured.

sol 8-2-17 11.00 col.png

thanks Shane, I don't have anything else to do, my choices are watch tv, play a pc game" which I spend about 3 hours a day in VR already" watch and take pics of the sun, the last I enjoy the most. I'm going to be getting some HA kit soon, but I'm very keen on WL still. clear skys,  charl.

2 hours ago, xtreemchaos said:

thanks Shane, I don't have anything else to do, my choices are watch tv, play a pc game" which I spend about 3 hours a day in VR already" watch and take pics of the sun, the last I enjoy the most. I'm going to be getting some HA kit soon, but I'm very keen on WL still. clear skys,  charl.

Shame you don't live a bit closer to me Charl, I've got a list of stuff to do that keeps getting longer, you could give me a hand :grin:

Dave

10 hours ago, Moonshane said:

Your perseverance is admirable matey!

I agree! I often check your images, Charl, to see if there's anything going on to motivate me to drag the scope out (on the few days the sun actually breaks through the cloud, I should say. It's solid grey these days.)

Iain 

Archived