Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Tonights 89% moon.. a Couple of Offerings if you please

Fozzie

Evening all,

I'm gathering from the flurry of activity that a few of us were blessed with a surprise clear night for a change.. me being one of them, which is just what the Dr ordered after another poor day at work..

first one here is a stack of 52 through a hot scope.. literally unpacked, mounted and started shooting a few frames before the scope had even realised it was outside... well I had tea to make and a 2 year old to bath and bed before the missus got back.. slap dash is the word..

here it is, 102mm F11 with the 750D unguided at ISO100 1/80

52 stack sharpen jpg.JPG

She's not bad.. I've plenty of data to play with so might go again on this.. something is adding a misalignment in on the 200 frames I've got so need to find the culprit and delete it..

Next is a ISO100 1/60 shot, 306 frames after an good hours cool down.. and a bit more time on the processing..

sharpen jpg.JPG

Actually looking at it, it might be over cooked.. will look again tomorrow I think!

usual meathods, PiPP, Regi6 and canon photo pro 4..

Thanks and goodnight!

Fozzie

Excellent shot Fozzie. Plenty of detail in there and focus looks good. Personally I like my moons very natural so I would enjoy seeing one with the sharpening  knocked back a bit.

Great to get some clear skies!!Well done for fitting this in around your busy life!

Archived