Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Canon 450D for imaging

Markh68

30 minutes ago, carastro said:

Most definitely I used that camera for DS imaging for a few years, it works with Canon Utility, APT and I assume BYEOS.  

Will need to be astro modified to get the most out of it.  

Carole 

Yes I still have and use one exclusively with BYEOS Carole and works perfectly.

Down load all the available Canon software and drivers, do not wait do it and keep your own complete set locally backed up. When Canon make the 450d end of life you will no longer be able to get the software and drivers from their website, so make sure you have your own copy of the source files you know you will want.

Canon link

I no longer have my 450D (as per my post above), it was an excellent camera, but sadly it died on me last September - just would not switch on.   I did try to get another used one as despite using CCD cameras these days a DSLR still has it's uses.  A suitable 450D did not come up so now I have a 1100D.  Both have live view and will connect to a computer.

Carole 

Archived