Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Pacman DSLR

gorann

No clear nights in sight to keep me awake so great re-processing weather over here in Sweden! This is data from end of November. About 3 h (29 x 6 min) of the Pacman taken with my 5" ES apo and Canon 60Da at ISO 1600, so pure RGB.

Comments and critique most welcome of course

Cheers

IMG2370-98PS18sign.jpg

1 hour ago, cfpendock said:

You've got some amazing detail showing there.  Perhaps a tad oversaturated for my taste, but a very good image nevertheless....

Chris

Thanks Chris!

I think I was particularly lucky with the sky that night.

Yes, my first versions of it was much less saturated so I think I may have taken out some of my anger regarding the weather situation on this one....

Easily fixed in PS of course:

IMG2370-98PS19sign.jpg

1 hour ago, MartinFransson said:

That´s really good for only 3 hrs and RGB with no additional Ha! Might give this one a go myself :)

Yes it is tempting for me too. My issue is I have a 4 month old baby and a job so I can only image on Friday nights and Saturday nights when there is no moon....so 4 days per month lol so I have to give allot of thought to what I image. A astro shed will let me be more flexible in the coming year as ill be able to dip in and out more easily. 

Archived