Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Jupiter, Gif 2

astroavani

ed106fea-5ce1-400a-ad9a-e057d8e6eb57.gif

Jupiter, Gif 2
After 1, logically comes the 2!
Here I used a few more frames and accelerated the rotation more as my colleague Daryl from Australia suggested.
With that, it seemed to me that the sensation of movement was a little more natural, however, I am quite sure that if you reduce the intervals between the films, it should get better.
There were 12 films of 10,000 frames, stacking 3,000.
Exactly the same processing in AS! 2, Registax, Photofiltre and Fitswork. The nuance differences from one frame to another are due to seeing variance.
PIPP was used to mount the GIF, easy to use and maintains the capture size. The only drawback is that you have to convert the frames to Jpg which always results in a loss of quality.
Http://www.astrobin.com/281568/

02fe14a2-c3cb-40c1-b553-8e08ca65863d.gif

The developer of PIPP (Chris Garry) contacted me warning that the latest versions accepted photos in various formats besides JPG. I tried it in BMP, PNG and it opened normally.
So I reissued the last two GIFs using PNG format and the quality has improved a lot.
I thank my colleague Chris for the tip and hope he continues the excellent work he has been doing in the development of PIPP.
Below the Gif 1 reissued!
Http://www.astrobin.com/281477/B/?nc=user
Avani.

Archived