Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

No-way!

8spokes

I just went out with them for a while...my conclusion....Mike Tyson must of owned a pair of these bins,my neck has been on fire since I got them... If that tripod doesn't turn up soon,my neck will be wider than my waist!

On 25/01/2017 at 07:46, 8spokes said:

My Orion 20x80 binoculars turned up yesterday...i am a happy chappie now. I can see the Andromeda galaxy! The Orion Nebula!! And the pub looks like it's next-door ? clear skies!!

InstagramCapture_01dfff29-e1e9-4f96-a0cf-8dd4e42b1447.jpg

Nice bins. I have a set of Strathspey 20x90's. The pub 10 miles away on the other side of the city looks like its next door.

11 hours ago, kev said:

Hows the arm muscles?!

<grin>

bet the views are nice

neck is killing me...waiting on my tripod and a clear sky. I've been using muscles I've not used in a while. Seeing the Andromeda galaxy and the Orion nebula for the first time was an eye opener for me. (first time with my own eyes)

1 hour ago, 8spokes said:

neck is killing me...waiting on my tripod and a clear sky. I've been using muscles I've not used in a while. Seeing the Andromeda galaxy and the Orion nebula for the first time was an eye opener for me. (first time with my own eyes)

how well do you see Andromeda Galaxy ?

when i see it through bins i am only seeing the bright centre again my gardens not the darkest either

you'l notice a diffarence using a tripod its so much more stable 

53 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

how well do you see Andromeda Galaxy ?

when i see it through bins i am only seeing the bright centre again my gardens not the darkest either

you'l notice a diffarence using a tripod its so much more stable 

I'm seeing the bright center and a little fuzz...it's not been too clear but still make it out...Orion seems brighter.

Just now, 8spokes said:

I've been trying to see the milky way too,but cloud cover is a pain... I was probably looking straight at it and thought it was fog LOL

lol

the pleides ( my spillings carp lol ) or the 7 sisters common name are worth a look through bins really quite nice

10 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

lol

the pleides ( my spillings carp lol ) or the 7 sisters common name are worth a look through bins really quite nice

yeah,I find myself there alot because Torus is quite close.

Archived