Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Crabs, Lions and Horses

Stinky_Pete

Second weekend session and im revisiting some of my early targets again
M1 and the Lio trio about 3.5h or 10 min exposures iso800 but only about an hour on the horse. It also suffered from some high cloud last night so its a bit noisy but im realy chuffed with the improvements im seeing from my (much) earlier attempts, having a bit of an issue with color balancing the modded Cannon and CLS filter. However, it feels like its all coming together a bit better. Still have a way to go with processing but i can do that when its cloudy!
Jupiter was just nudging above the neighbours house when i was packing up so had my first view of him of the year to round things off....nice evening

horsehead 200117.jpg

lio trio iso800 -2 200117.jpg

M1 3h10min.jpg

cheers, im using astronomy tools 1.6 for photoshop when processing so the defrection spikes are a bit artificial but still follow the stars color i think. I normaly have a bit of a green tint when using the CLS so i might have taken too much green out and left it a bit red biased. 

Archived