SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Stargazing. Tenerife

Adidaz 29

Going up mount teide tonight for stargazing trip tacking my st 80 and binos with me  the sky over here are amazing Orion belt is awsome saw juiptar this morning and 4 moons never seen that before loving the night sky   Iam spoilt here  clear skies n pork pies

13 minutes ago, Mark at Beaufort said:

Are you on an organised trip or just hiring a car and doing a DIY?

Whichever enjoy the experience - I really must return to one of the Canary Islands to undertake some observing.

On a trip with a meal

Those trips are good fun - but you'll only get an hour or so observing , so make sure everything (as much as possible) is set up before you leave and trust me - it will be very dark once the driver has shut off the bus lights so you'll need your red torch. If possible go to the opposite end of the observing area away from the rest of the people - you'll avoid phone junkies trying to take pics (usually with the flash :-) )

• 2 weeks later...

Archived