Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Helen

Which mirrorless camera for astro and general use?

1 minute ago, frugal said:

Wouldn't it have been a lot cheaper just to pay the excess baggage fee and take the Canon ?

Yep :biggrin:  but when has such a logical decision affected the purchase of astro-related gear... :rolleyes:

But more seriously, I'm after something that is smaller and lighter for general carrying, and has more features than my basic canon.  Things like articulated screen, wifi control, proper live view etc  (I'm not sure whether I'm trying to justify it to you or me :angel4:)   Anyway its my birthday on Monday and I needed a present :hippy2:

Helen

23 minutes ago, Helen said:

Yep :biggrin:  but when has such a logical decision affected the purchase of astro-related gear... :rolleyes:

Anyway its my birthday on Monday and I needed a present :hippy2:

Hippo Bathday! New toys are always a good idea for birthdays ;)

• Like 1

Happy birthday for Monday!

Enjoy your eclipse trip, a fantastic opportunity. Wouldn't mind seeing it myself, but me, travel insurance, and America don't mix :icon_biggrin:

Ian