Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

Peco4321

Cheap washing line at Tesco

Got one of these today. Will mean I can get rid of the unsightly cable dangling at the back fence all the time and just set it all up as and whhenOnly £5 so if anyone needs light shields, try this. 

IMG_1503.JPG

IMG_1506.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG

IMG_0901.JPG

IMG_0902.JPG

• Like 8

Ooh, I do like that idea! The local authority screened off a nearby street light for me, but there are three more further down the road which produce some issues. Ive planted some trees to block them, but your idea means that I dont have to wait 20 years for them to mature...splendid! 

Cheers,  Andrew

3 hours ago, Andrew INT said:

Ooh, I do like that idea! The local authority screened off a nearby street light for me, but there are three more further down the road which produce some issues. Ive planted some trees to block them, but your idea means that I dont have to wait 20 years for them to mature...splendid! 

Cheers,  Andrew

It does work very well. I have some old curtains to use next time that are very thick plus a fleece from a charity shop, and an old quilt cover in half, I can cover the whole of that back area. I still have my own house reflecting the lights but it's so much better than it used to be. Things calm down about 23:00 anyway but it can be so frustrating. 

These are quite useful as well, not quite blocking the light, just diffuse it, but I use it for a pesky street light poking over the fence in the distance. 

IMG_1514.JPG

• Like 1