Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Cheap washing line at Tesco

Peco4321

Ooh, I do like that idea! The local authority screened off a nearby street light for me, but there are three more further down the road which produce some issues. Ive planted some trees to block them, but your idea means that I dont have to wait 20 years for them to mature...splendid! 

Cheers,  Andrew

3 hours ago, Andrew INT said:

Ooh, I do like that idea! The local authority screened off a nearby street light for me, but there are three more further down the road which produce some issues. Ive planted some trees to block them, but your idea means that I dont have to wait 20 years for them to mature...splendid! 

Cheers,  Andrew

It does work very well. I have some old curtains to use next time that are very thick plus a fleece from a charity shop, and an old quilt cover in half, I can cover the whole of that back area. I still have my own house reflecting the lights but it's so much better than it used to be. Things calm down about 23:00 anyway but it can be so frustrating. 

Archived