SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Visual only Astronomy?

Alan White

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, mikeDnight said:

That's unbelievable!  

You may be able to get it from your local library, if such a thing still exists. 

Mike

If its worth £457 its probably been stolen. But I don't think anyone over the age of nine goes to a library any more. I might go to the local library website and do a search just be sure.

OK I did the search at the library and it told me it had "The boy in the striped pajamas"

3 hours ago, StarryEyed said:

If its worth £457 its probably been stolen. But I don't think anyone over the age of nine goes to a library any more. I might go to the local library website and do a search just be sure.

OK I did the search at the library and it told me it had "The boy in the striped pajamas"

Well at least they have one book. ☺

I was just browsing the Sky & Telescope shop and Starlight Nights is still advertised, though currently out of stock. Far cheaper than the crooks on Amazon!

Mike

On 14/01/2017 at 02:28, goodricke1 said:

they are unique, one moment in the history of time preserved indefinitely.

that can never again be perfectly replicated.

and probably never ever seen again unless someone (your heirs&successors ) has access to the technology to read/resurect your harddrive ! (aka floppy/usbstick/uSD yada)

7 hours ago, SilverAstro said:

and probably never ever seen again unless someone (your heirs&successors ) has access to the technology to read/resurect your harddrive ! (aka floppy/usbstick/uSD yada)

Present theory suggests that eventually the entire universe will never be seen again, everything is relative!

Archived