Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_android_vs_ios_winners.thumb.jpg.803608cf7eedd5cfb31eedc3e3f357e9.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
spaceboy

Last few items for sale

Single 135 - 140mm ID OTA ring with camera mount As New  £7 delivered

20161219_211525.jpg

Baader 14mm tuning ring good condition  £8.50 delivered

20161219_211503.jpg

Revelation 2" 50mm extension tube with slight modification for use with longer 2" filters while still allowing a good amount of the eyepiece barrel to be secured. Good condition £12 delivered

20161219_211127.jpg

Standard 2" - 1.25" adapter with T Thread. Thumbscrew replaced with nylon screw to prevent marring eyepiece barrels. fair to good condition £7 delivered

20161219_211104.jpg

Celestron astromaster 90° 1.25" correct image Prism diagonal Good condition --Withdrawn--

Good quality 10" long flocked dew Shield for 150 mm aperture refractor VGC ---- SOLD

Great condition Dell Axim PDA With Case, charger, spare batteries, Red gel film for night vision and Licenced version of Astromist astronomy software http://www.astromist.com/pages/blank2.html. £33 Delivered

20161219_214126.jpg

Revelation 1.25"  x2 & x1.5 barlow VGC ----SOLD

1.25" filter case with foam £5 posted

20170108_192524.jpg

http://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/product_info.php/language/en/info/p4018_TS-2--Adapter-with-compression-Ring-for-Skywatcher-Newtonians.html Anti-mar Compression ring adapter for Newtonian focuser. VGC ----SOLD

Altair Astro 2" 35mm extension tube with Anti-mar compression ring. VGC -----SOLD

Crystalview 2" Moon / LPR Filter with case and original box . This filter is more like a moon skyglow filter than a traditional ND moon filter.VGC ----SOLD

Will combine postage on multiple purchases.

Edited by spaceboy

I'll have the

Anti-mar Compression ring adapter for Newtonian focuser. VGC £18 delivered

Let me know if thanks

Hi.

Question relating to your barlow lens up for sale. Is this a 2" barlow which is what I am after?

Thank you 

Ross

3 hours ago, Rosscomcd15 said:

Hi.

Question relating to your barlow lens up for sale. Is this a 2" barlow which is what I am after?

Thank you 

Ross

No sorry 1.25". Description now updated.

Hello

I will have the dew shield if still available, please let me know

Cheers Kev

Interested in these two:

• Altair Astro 2" 35mm extension tube with Anti-mar compression ring. VGC £14 Delivered
  • (1of) Standard 2" - 1.25" adapters with T Threads. Thumbscrew replaced with nylon screw to prevent marring eyepiece barrels. fair to good condition £7 each delivered

Matt.

Sign in to follow this