Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Galloway Autumn Star Camp 2017

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi folks,looking forward to catching up again in November as i missed the spring SP.

Ive not done anything since last November so cant wait to get up to Galloway again.

Hope your well  Mike  and speak soon.

Kenny

13 hours ago, gtis said:

You could always sleep under Damian's dob?

I reckon I could sleep in Damien's dob ;)

10 hours ago, Demon Barber said:

Hi Kenny,yep i`m keeping so-so,how are the family? You still skivin in Ireland?

Be good to catch up with you if i do not get to see you any sooner,look forward to havin a chat.

Regards

Mike

Thanks Mike, I'm going to defo book 2 nights, but I need to wait and see what the work situation is and how the boy is getting on at school before booking more.

Real name is Lee.

2 hours ago, Adrian Condon said:

Hi Racey,

All the bookings are done via the Campsite, Lesley will be happy to help.

Great to meet up.

Cheers

Adrian

Adrian. Noted. Will get diaries sorted asap. And will liaise directly as you suggest :icon_salut:

Thanks for the info

Simon

Hello Guys

Very much looking forward to meeting up with you all again in November!

Just to say that we have just booked up with Lesley for the GSP in November. We intend to arrive on Wednesday 15th and depart on the Monday at around lunchtime.

Best regards,

Christina and Hadyn - Isle of Man

13 hours ago, Demon Barber said:

Hi Haydn,can i put in an  order in for cakes ?  :icon_biggrin:

Look forward to catching up with you both,

Regards

Mike

Hello Mike

Thank you for your comments! I do hope you are okay and up for some more  "over the border fun"?

We had got you down for the LD cake, is that right?

Best regards,

Christina and Hadyn - IOM

Hi Ian,

To keep my memory from failing, I am off to Applecross tomorrow, so will be passing the A75 turnoff. Must remember to keep going up the M74!!

The weather should stay brilliant for the next fortnight......

See you at Drumroanin in November if you are not going to IoM in September.

Cheers

Adrian

On 19/05/2017 at 17:16, Ally8446 said:

Are you up for this @PhotoGav &

@Jonk ?

I'm going to have to forego star party plans this year, I'm hoping to be putting my house up for sale in August.

If it sells and I move quickly, in time for SGL, then we might be able to get to that one.

4 hours ago, Jonk said:

I'm going to have to forego star party plans this year, I'm hoping to be putting my house up for sale in August.

If it sells and I move quickly, in time for SGL, then we might be able to get to that one.

That's a pity. Moving to a darker site, I hope?

On 26/05/2017 at 12:44, Jonk said:

Hello Jon

I hope all goes well for you on the house sale and finding a new home.  Just a bit of a hint -  "The IOM has some really good dark sky sites and there are plenty of homes on the market at the moment, but at a price!

Sorry to hear you may not get to Lucksall this year, Christina and I have booked for SGL2017 and for the Great GSP in November!

Best regards,

Hadyn - Isle of Man

Not sure I'll move that far away from here Haydn, maybe when I retire in 100 years time!

Although having said that - the TT is certainly on my list of things to do one day.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived