Narrowband

Galloway Autumn Star Camp 2017

Well here we go again,i have pleasure in announcing the 2017 Galloway Autumn Star Camp,Scotland`s Premier Star Camp :icon_biggrin:,to be held at the award winning Drumroamin campsite  Link here:     http://www.drumroamin.co.uk/   The dates are Wed 15th November------Mon 20th November 2017. As usual if you want to come earlier or stay later then this is not a problem.

Lesley and Ralph will handle the bookings direct at the campsite,they will confirm prices when you book ,EHU £16.00.

If anyone needs any information please email/pm me.+

Looking forward to meeting everyone,clear skies ,pies/peas are on order .

Regards

Mike.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, mapstar said:

Was gonna ask when the Autumn gig was planned.

I see you're not following on from the Kielder bash this year. 

Anyway cheers for putting it up early Mike I can get planned.

Mike thought you might need the extra time to get ready for the pie eating contest. :evil4:

Booked in for 4 nights leaving on the Sunday. 

I know that Sunday nights are traditionally the best but I am joining the Mob up on that there Skye for the following week from sunday.

Looking forward to it :grin:

3 hours ago, mapstar said:

Booked in for 4 nights leaving on the Sunday. 

I know that Sunday nights are traditionally the best but I am joining the Mob up on that there Skye for the following week from sunday.

Looking forward to it :grin:

Wish I was able to get up there to see what you are so effusive about. 

• 2 months later...
44 minutes ago, Mr Flibble said:

Hey everyone,

Just booked up seven nights for november sunday to sunday. Looking forward to my second pilgrimage up to Drumroamin :hello2:

Hoping for clear skies!

Nice one Dai, I'll have to have another butchers at that 2" H beta filter again on the nags head. :thumbright:

Hi Dai,

Great that you can make it. The Spring event was not the best with the weather, but at least we had the opportunity to use the gaming room......

Julian and Hadyn were there.

I must book up soon.

Must look and see when SGL is on this year. The Galloway skies are always darker.

Cheers

Adrian

SGL is the week before Kielder, a month prior to Galloway so you can do all the Star parties if you wish Adrian :)

Sadly, I don't think I can make this one :( I had a great time at the spring event so it's a shame...

James

Hi James,

After reading your message above, I looked in my diary and have have both SGL and Galloway already marked.

There is another star party being planned by Hadyn for the Isle of Man in September 2017, which I might attend once all the details have been finalised.

Could be a busy 3 months later in the year. 

I must admit it would be interesting to meet up again at SGL, even though Daz has banned me from the cooked breakfast club!!!!

I am a great fan of the Galloway event, given the really dark skies and flat horizon, plus the whiskey tasting sessions on the odd cloudy night... (Spring 2017 mostly cloudy so plenty of whiskey tasted)

All the Best,

Adrian

On 03/04/2017 at 17:35, mapstar said:

Nice one Dai, I'll have to have another butchers at that 2" H beta filter again on the nags head. :thumbright:

Of course, you're more than welcome!!

Would be pretty cool to bag it again two years in a row :icon_biggrin:

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, rockystar said:

This is looking like my Star Party option for this year. Just need to get approval from the boss and wait for pay day to book it. 

My only concern: Camping in November, brrrr...

Leslie normally just takes a deposit, I think £25, and you pay the remainder at the end of your stay. be good if you can make it.  Get yersel booked

5 hours ago, rockystar said:

This is looking like my Star Party option for this year. Just need to get approval from the boss and wait for pay day to book it. 

My only concern: Camping in November, brrrr...

Light weight :hiding:

Archived