Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sol 6-1-17

xtreemchaos

just had a qwick glimce of our friendly nebourhood star through a small gap in the cloud and theres still nothing happerning , in fact theres no white snakey stuff at all, so folks where not missing anything in whitelight, but it still don't make me feel any better about the cloud. hope we get some clear soon. charl.

Thanks for the  update Charl, cloudy here and still trying to prise my Quark from the grip of HMRC, filled in more forms and had to send them a picture of a Quark so they could see what it was and find a neat category to put it in, lord knows why when there's no duty to pay on it.

Considering the vast amounts of contraband goods arriving daily by the container load you'd think they had better things to do.

Dave

thanks Dave, those customs are a law to them selfs mate, I don't know whats wrong with them , there counter productive with the way thay behave, like you say thay let so much contraband ect come into the country and thay want to pick on people doing stuff that's lawfull. hope you get it soon mate.  charl.

Archived