Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

hi from London

M106

Hi :) another new member here

I've actually been lurking for quite a long time, enjoyed reading all the great info from so many star gazers

Getting my first proper telescope soon, a starwatcher 200P dob, after years looking down a (frankly terrible) cheap scope, its time to see if i can get a glimpse of some spirals and gas clouds :) very excited about it! :D

Thanks for all the info, look forward to interacting instead of lurking lol

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, M106 said:

Hi :) another new member here

I've actually been lurking for quite a long time, enjoyed reading all the great info from so many star gazers

Getting my first proper telescope soon, a starwatcher 200P dob, after years looking down a (frankly terrible) cheap scope, its time to see if i can get a glimpse of some spirals and gas clouds :) very excited about it! :D

Thanks for all the info, look forward to interacting instead of lurking lol

Welcome mate

• 1 month later...

Hi and welcome to SGL, you might like to consider paying a visit to The Baker Street Irregulars AS, who meet on a regular basis in Regents Park, consult their web site for meeting details. If you are intending to buy a scope in the near future, it should be worth your while discussing this, with some of the societies experienced Astronomers, enjoy the forum :) 

Hi and welcome :-)

I'm in the exact same position - have lurked for a few years but have decided to try and take it a bit more seriously and get involved a bit more. The people on here are so friendly and welcoming!

I've been using a celestron astromaster for the last 2 years, but I'm looking at upgrading this year. 

Cheers,

Davy 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived