Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi from Durham

Iain L

Hi everyone, I'm looking to get another telescope after selling my old one around 6 years ago. It wasn't that good of a scope but I did get to see things like the rings of Saturn. Now I have kids who are interested in the stars I want to get something reasonable to keep their interest. I'll probably be asking a good few daft questions over the coming weeks!

Greetings from Lincolnshire and welcome to the SGL.

Don't worry about daft questions it's the daft answer that you want to ignore, fortunately everyone here is open and welcoming to new members, hope you get plenty of inspiration from us

Hi and welcome to S G L, it's good to hear your children are interested in the night sky,

you will get plenty of help choosing a new scope, folks here love spending other folks money.

Good Luck and Clear Sky's. 

Hi Iain and welcome to the forum. If you need any advice on which new scope to get, an idea of your budget would be an essential starting point to help whittle down the vast choices that are out there.

Clear skies and hope you enjoy your stay here.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived