Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

All hands on deck!

FLO

We reopened after the Christmas / New Year break to a mountain of communications and a significant order backlog! 

We are working very hard at our warehouse and our helpdesk to catch up and are confident we will be back up to speed by Monday :coffee: 

Thank-you for your patience. 

Alex', Annette, Grant, James, Lisa, Martin, Olle, SteveB & SteveG.  

20 minutes ago, FLO said:

We reopened after the Christmas / New Year break to a mountain of communications and a significant order backlog! 

We are working very hard at our warehouse and our helpdesk to catch up and are confident we will be back up to speed by Monday :coffee: 

Thank-you for your patience. 

Alex', Annette, Grant, James, Lisa, Martin, Olle, SteveB & SteveG.  

Took delivery of my cables order just 15 minutes ago. Appreciate the holidays play havoc with schedules, but I was in no hurry
anyway.  I'm impressed with the dispatch communications though, very professional. The quality of the cables is much superior to
that of the originals, so I'm pretty chuffed I took the plunge.
Best wishes to all at Flo. for 2017.

Thank-you Ron, Sara :smile: 

I clearly need to rethink FLO's Christmas / New Year holiday arrangements because, looking at our sales stats, people continued to order throughout the holiday period. Only Christmas day was quiet, otherwise sales and communications continued like they do for any other month. 

You can't be there for everyone all of the time! We (customers) have to be realistic about order handling during holidays and out of normal hours.

At work we have had angry emails from middle east customers demanding to know why we were not answering the phone on Sundays

We had adverse comments from a USA (Nevada) customer demanding to know why we were leaving so early in the day. Time zones did not occur to him!

A Scotland customer thought we were offering a rather slow delivery on an urgent item. It was 7 hours (9am ship, 4pm delivery) for 300 miles.
Could we offer anything quicker?

Something about keeping all of the people happy for all of the time?

Will there be a free Christmas cake included with every December purchase FLO?

To help you, I will make an offer. Send me a selection of your finest scopes and accessories. I will ensure they are kept in tip top condition by regular use.
Should you have a buyer local to me (50 mile radius?) then I will offer to deliver it, including out of hours if requested.
You regularly replenish my stock allowing this service to continue.
Hoi! I thought of it first. Anyone else - Form a queue!

FLO have had the lions share of my new astro purchases for about 9 years and I have recommended them to others.
There never been anything to make me reconsider this.
Keep up the good work and happy new year to the team.

Archived