Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

My second video on Fast EAA observing with DSLR

Great night out at a local Lake. By the time I'd "observed" a bunch of stuff and looked up the objects info etc I realised I didn't have much time left on the laptop battery, so this is the last 30 minutes during which I slewed to a bunch of target very quickly. Watch in the highest HD setting in wide screen and preferably on your HD widescreen TV. Pretty sweet images.

BTW first 6 minutes are details about the kit used, the site and its LP rating, etc. So you may want to speed up through that bit before the slewing and images start rolling in. Also, about 8 minutes in, there's this .... sound .... rather embarrasing it is LOL but its the push plunger on the insect repellant bottle cos the Lake is absolutely riddled with mosquitoes in the Aussie Summer. Least thats what I reckon it was ... LOL

Archived