SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Heads up for independent travellers to China -2009 Eclipse

NickH

Just a heads up..flights are going fast...and I mean fast. i called to check a few days ago, and my preferred flight is now fully booked, so I am flying with another airline, who also said that seats were almost full. Hotel similar (this is from the UK). Obviously organised tours are exempt from this, but thought it may be worth mentioning for those who may be traveling on their own steam, or using reward points and airmiles for the trip..which have even more limited numbers

Book now if you can (some airlines have still not opened booking for the eclipse period yet though)

China obviously being somewhat more in focus (and even more so probably in a week or so) due to the games...people will also be considering holidays, and if they see the eclipse timing, will more than likely aim for that. The major newspapers have been showing big eclipse pics for some of the tours since around May this year..

Just a tip...

See you there if you are going...

Archived