SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

New to SGL

Ger

Hi there, i am new to the Stargazerslounge having signed up today. If anyone has any advice on using a telescope for a beginners especially the Skywatchers 1145p it is more than welcome. I'm looking forward to using the SGL site, thanks

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ronl said:

Hi and welcome to S G L, if you need help with your scope then post your question in the beginners

section, you will get plenty of help there.

Good luck with your scope and Clear Sky's. 

Thank you

Welcome, I have also recently joined and so far have found out nothing but good information. It is an amazing thing seeing something for the first time but can also be frustrating at first. Stick with it and you will have some amazing nights!

Good luck,

Chad 

1 minute ago, swag72 said:

Hi and welcome to SGL - This is a great place to be so settle down and enjoy the ride.

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Thanks Sara, I hope to get into astrophotography over time, thanks for the link

21 hours ago, Nathan UK said:

Welcome mate, new to the site myself.... Only joined yesterday and this little community has cleared a lot of my issues holding me back already , I think we came the right place✌️ 

Thanks Nathan 

Hi and a big welcome to SGL you have joined a superb bunch of people here :). The best advice I can give is to keep warm when out enjoying the night sky and keep what ever your doing FUN try not to get too bogged down with to much technical stuff at once, remember the main reason your there to enjoy the feast of glorious object above your head :happy1:

Archived