Narrowband

Hello from cloudy england

Callumefc

On 27/12/2016 at 10:31, mak90fan said:

Hi Callum a warm welcome on this cold winters morning.Hope you enjoy yourself under the sta, what scope did you get?

My wife got me a 130P skywatcher heritage. Many reviews say that its a pretty good starter scope vs price. If i really get the bug i'll be sure to upgrade next year.

Callum

Welcome to SGL Callum.  You are in a good place here, we have thousands of Members from many corners of the World,
and many are bursting with knowledge of  many facets of Astronomy. So, as suggested, If you need assistance, just  yell :icon_biggrin:.
The 130 is a nice telescope, and not complicated at all, so hopefully you will get some decent skies to allow you to get to know it.
If the bug does get a grip of you, you will surely contract the disease known as Aperture Fever. Most of us have been infected at some time,
the only antidote, is handing over Financial control to the Mrs. However, that might cause a bigger headache :icon_biggrin:.

15 hours ago, barkis said:

Welcome to SGL Callum.  You are in a good place here, we have thousands of Members from many corners of the World,
and many are bursting with knowledge of  many facets of Astronomy. So, as suggested, If you need assistance, just  yell :icon_biggrin:.
The 130 is a nice telescope, and not complicated at all, so hopefully you will get some decent skies to allow you to get to know it.
If the bug does get a grip of you, you will surely contract the disease known as Aperture Fever. Most of us have been infected at some time,
the only antidote, is handing over Financial control to the Mrs. However, that might cause a bigger headache :icon_biggrin:.

Haha. Love it! Was hoping to bring out the scope this evening with a few friends, unfortunately lady luck doesn't seem to be onside with these pesky clouds!

Archived