Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Am I just being picky?

ngwillym

But the advert for 'NotonTheHighStreet.com where the guys says ......"I've got a star chart showing the stars... astrologically".....    makes my blood boil.

Yes, it could be that he's buying it for someone who is interested in said subject and wanted to see what the stars were like when they were born BUT lets try and stamp out this nonsensical psuedo-science.

GGrrrrrrrr

Neil

Why let it bother you?

My planisphere show Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Cancer, Leo, Capricorn, Taurus, Saggitarius, Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Scorpius. Am I supposed to shred it because of that ?

Stellarium does it as well, and that will fill in the figures not just the lines. Going to suggest we all avoid Stellarium because it has Astrology constellation in it?

The 2 aspects are intertwinned to some extent, especially if you go back a couple of thousand years.

20 minutes ago, domstar said:

Maybe it's not such a bad thing. Surely understanding more about the stars puts the ideas behind astrology into perspective.

Is perspective the latest name for a dust bin:hiding:

Yeah, you're just being too picky.

Let me post a pint for you to take the edge off that pickiness. :D

220px-Boddingtons_Pub_Ale.JPG

It is clear here, but due to cloud up soon.

If the weather dolls are right.

Too many people getting astrology scopes for Christmas... :hiding: New astrology scopes always muck up the weather. :angryfire:

Archived