Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Firecapture

groberts

It used to be found by clicking the little blue "Gear" symbol (More) in the Control Tab (where the Gain and Exp. (ms) sliders are....), note this is only present if the selected camera can support USB traffic management, you won't find it present if using the dummy camera etc, at least that is where it was in the early v2 versions, don't know if this is still the case with the latest v2 versions.

Thanks, I saw that mentioned somewhere else but the 'Gear' symbol (More) in v2.4, which is the most recent version, only has a dropdown menu that says: Backup camera settings, Restore camera settings, Save camera settings and Load camera settings - nothing abut USB traffic settings?  

4 hours ago, groberts said:

While I'm on the subject - where is the Offset too?

I don't recall ever seeing the term "offset adjustment" in Firecapture, only Gain, Exp. (ms), and Black level in the main camera window then in the camera settings tab, Gamma, WBlue, WRed, Brightness, WBalance, Hue and Software Gain.

Thinking about it isn't the Black level adjustment the same as Offset in Firecapture?

Archived