Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Starlight Live - new development website

Paul81

Hi All,

I have been a bit quiet recently as been very busy as we head towards the end of the year, but I have also been changing the development workflow of Starlight Live to make it easier to post new builds and keep track of project issues etc.

I have hosted the project at the following address:

https://bitbucket.org/Paul81/starlightlive/wiki/Home

Here you can jump to a wiki page (which for the moment) contains links to the current release version, and the latest test builds that I am working on. There is also a link to an issue tracker - here you can raise an issue if you discover a bug, or wish to raise a feature request (I will get the current feature list raised over the next few days).

For a starter, there is a beta version of V3.3 linked on the downloads section :-) Once this has been out in the wild for a little while and if no issues are raised directly against it I will move it to the official V3.3 release.

I hope to expand the wiki page out with user information etc - if you have any suggestions let me know.

Hope everyone is well, and has a relaxing holiday period!

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Archived