SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

FREE Lynx Astro Power Cables

FLO

We have 12x Lynx Astro Silicone power cables to give away free of charge :icon_santa:

All twelve cables have been claimed. 

In return we ask only for a photo of it in use, for our website. 

Lynx Astro cables are premium quality Silicone cables that remain soft and flexible even in sub-zero temperatures (if someone can photograph one covered in frost, that would be especially welcome). 

This offer is available only to SGL members, to claim your free cable simply PM us your name and email address. 

Lynx Astro Silicone Power Cable for Celestron Mounts

Lynx Astro Silicone Power Cable for Sky-Watcher Mounts

lynxastro_pwr_cel-mnt_cig_1.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers guys, very generous offer, even covered the postage which I really did not expect! 

Merry Christmas! 

Now all I need is some clear skies to get out and do some imaging and photos will be on their way as soon as poss. Do you want them emailing directly to you if so any specific address?

Just received mine this morning. First impressions are that it looks a quality cable. Just compared it to the standard Celestron cable and there is no comparison. The OEM cable is wafer thin and full of bends (that help the cable tangle so easily) whereas he Lynx cable is flexible and maintains its shape nicely. The connectors are well fitted with good solid strain relief which should help lengthen the life expectancy of the cable.

i will get some pics at the scope once he wind dies down...

thanks again,

Alan

Archived