Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Tonights 98% moon

Fozzie

Here's tonights offering, taken through high level fog, which had me questioning what on earth I was doing..

433 frames, halved to 90% or higher quality and 75% best stacked, ISO100 1/40 shots with the ED72mm and 1,5x barlow. Cropped in PiPP and run through Registax then the dark art of wavelets applied..

Hope you like!

Final moon 14-12-16.jpg

Ta

Fozzie

Thanks @Stu I had a feeling I'd maybe under cooked  the processing... I knew there was more detail in there so I'll be revisiting this over the weekend when I have more time.. big meeting today and it was getting late last night so maybe rushed it a bit to get something out!

2 hours ago, nightfisher said:

Fozzie, very nice, good detailed image and great for 72mm aperture

Thanks Jules, that little fraction is not too shabby, be interested in what she can do under clear sky's... last night was horrible.. damp, misty, milky gray sky.. I'm sure your familiar with what I'm describing unfortunately!

Clear sky's to you both..

Fozzie 

Archived