Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

pixinsight

brrttpaul

well i totally mucked that up lol, just reinstalled and everything and tried to put the activation user in again only to discover it can only be used once lol. never mind hopefully on the 28th I can sort it all out and have it on my desktop

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't panic, you can request a new activation code. I can't remember exactly where it is without PI in front of me, but I suspect there will be a link in the email that was sent with your log in details....log into the PI site and there should be a link to renew your activation code - I've done it a couple of times and it is quick.

4 hours ago, brrttpaul said:

... the hardest part was remembering where all the various tools were and what they were called. 

2 ways around this

1. You can put your favourite processes and scripts in the "favourite" list (hardly a surprise)

2. Load your standard workflow processes to the workspace. Change the icon identifiers to something sensible (ie not process01, etc. But maybe DBE, DynamicCrop). Save the project and open this project everytime you start working on a new image. You can set the process parameters to values you prefer.

Hope this helps

What I done was save the project  after I finished so they were all there the next time. Im pretty much getting it now only thing is the mask but im sure another two or three timkes i will remember it fully without going to my notes ( i wrote it all down)

Archived