• Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Vicky050373 said:

Milky Way, Summer Triangle and Brocchi’s Cluster BUT NO PERSEIDS haha
Canon 100D with 18-55mm lens at 18mm on Skywatcher Star Adventurer
Single 240 second exposure at ISO 400

Summer Triangle & Brocchi's Cluster 13.08.2017.jpg

Lovely job vicky. I have to do mine from Suffolk yet 

I've not been on here for ages!! Some cracking images though looking back through. Anyway im thinking of heading upto Winscar again tonight just to give everyone a heads up. I want to do some more testing with the modded dslr with the scope this time.

47 minutes ago, Ryan P said:

I've not been on here for ages!! Some cracking images though looking back through. Anyway im thinking of heading upto Winscar again tonight just to give everyone a heads up. I want to do some more testing with the modded dslr with the scope this time.

What time are you thinking of Ryan I could make one in 

Great night at Winscar last night, and brilliant to see so many of us there mid-week! Feels good to see the new season underway with 2 nights or under the stars within a few days. I was disappointed that my inverter decided to pack up just as I'd got guiding and imaging, but it's all part of the challenge that this hobby throws at us! Looking forward to seeing everyone's images, as it seems a productive night was had by all. Once again, thank you D for sharing the views through your awesome scope. Wow! The veil nebula blew me away! Here's to the new season chaps! :)

Very tired this morning as it was 1am by the time I climbed in bed after emptying the car of all the gear. Up at 5am for work :eek:

Was great to get out with Ryan, Adam, Mark, Dec, Eric and Vicky for some views. I racked up quite a list in the 4hours. 

Hopefully get out more this season. Sutton bank for me next although this weekend approaching the new moon isn't looking promising. 

First run out with the scope and it was a good one. That late Persied was spectacular and such a bright flash :thumbright:

Was great to get out and catch up with everyone.

thanks Damian for letting me have a look through the big dob. What a piece of kit!!  The views were incredible, like Vicky said the veil through that scope is out of this world.

looking forward to getting plenty of more wadas sessions in the months ahead.

18 minutes ago, Dec said:

thanks Damian for letting me have a look through the big dob. What a piece of kit!!  The views were incredible, like Vicky said the veil through that scope is out of this world.

No problem Dec always a pleasure to share the views :thumbright:

You are all right it was a super night out. Fingers crossed for more to come. The Veil Nebula was awesome thank you Damian for to look threw the eyepiece. Hope fully the images I took will not be too bad ( fingers crossed again ).

thanks to all that came out loved it :blob1:

Archived