SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

WADAS forum 3

mapstar

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Vicky050373 said:

Voted in, seconded, thirded, forthed and fifthed......... In fact all 14 attendees agreed!!! 

done deal then, although what did i really get? cleaner? chairman's slave? secretary female dog? lol or just a normal guy this year

6 hours ago, astrotyke said:

done deal then, although what did i really get? cleaner? chairman's slave? secretary female dog? lol or just a normal guy this year

You'll never be a normal guy Chris :grin:

1 hour ago, mapstar said:

Heads up everyone 

Tomorrow evening BBC4 

9pm Horizon:The trouble with space junk

10pm S@N 

Get the record button working peeps 

Thanks D! Record button pressed.... twice! The new S@N has come round quickly. Would have missed it if you hadn't have said :)

11 hours ago, Vicky050373 said:

Thanks D! Record button pressed.... twice! The new S@N has come round quickly. Would have missed it if you hadn't have said :)

Always the second Sunday.  Should be in your Astro calendar :)

Yeah thought I'd caught something top right of the picture.

So the horizon programme basically the human race has polluted land, sea and atmosphere and we don't have a clue or the co-operation to sort it out and now we've done the same to near earth orbit.

Aren't we good as screwing stuff up :icon_rolleyes: 

Well, I am now a two frac girl after having sold my Celestron 80mm refractor this afternoon. I'll miss that scope as it was my first one! Sold it to a lovely man called David who drove all the way from St Helens this afternoon to have a look at it. I tried to give it to him as he was so lovely, but he insisted on giving me £20 for it. Feel like it's gone to the right person as he was fairly elderly and has been looking for an affordable little scope for a long time. Apparently, he built his own 6" 900mm focal length Newtonian, but it is so far out of collimation he can't use it and doesn't really have the inclination to sort it out which is a shame. Anyway, that's another thing sold. Just waiting for Adam's mate to pick up the filter wheel, and the chap on here to confirm on the Atik CCD, and I'm about streamlined with my gear :) 

7 minutes ago, Mark62 said:

So what's on the to bye list now then Vicky ?

For the first time since getting into this hobby I have absolutely nothing on my shopping list. I have everything I need for both visual and imaging. Sold most things I don't need any more. I've got some really nice gear and just need to use it now :)

Archived