Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WADAS forum 3

mapstar

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to a  aggressive Win 10 update , I couldn't get my camera software working, (just fixed it now), we had some nice views at the eyepiece on Damians Monster scope , Uranus was showing well and a really nice colour,  Damian did some Star & NGC hopping to find it, I was impressed with his working on the star chart and linking into the eyepiece in a short time to get the object, overall, a good few hour in the cold under the stars, some cloud for a period but otherwise pretty good.

eric

13 minutes ago, Demon Barber said:

Happy Christmas to all from the Shields Gazette,north and south members,

Derek and Mike

I```ve had a pie or two to many,oh and a wiskey,

still it`s Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas Derek and Mike!!!

I've been celebrating with Prosecco and Jagermeister Spice (not in the same glass I hasten to add).

Ooh, it's almost Christmas day!!! :)

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope Santa has been kind to you all. I have done really well this year, and am thrilled with my gifts. I've even got a new flight case to fit out for my CCD camera, filters, filter wheel and guidescope. The book was an unexpected surprise. It's by Gary Fildes one of the founder members of the Kielder Observatory. It looks really interesting. I'm one happy girl :)

IMG_20161225_091748.jpg

53 minutes ago, Mark62 said:

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you have all had a lovely day with lots of drinks, food and all the gifts you wished for. I'm up for Monday if it's clear 

All good on this front Mark. Tuesday and Wednesday looking good 

2 hours ago, Mark62 said:

The forecast for tonight is partly cloudy at Dunford Bridge  according to the BBC 

That means it could be Fog, snow, rain.mist, ice, high cloud, medium cloud,low cloud, partly cloudy, 10 deg below freezing, or it may even be nice and clear, or even partly cloudy Mark haha

Archived