Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_terminator_challenge_winners.thumb.jpg.6becf44442bc7105be59da91b2bee295.jpg

allcart

ED80 APO FPL53 Glass

I have what I can only describe as an Equinox ED80 clone. It is almost identical to an Equinox, but without the silver bands and logo. It also has FPL53 glass optics, and a 10:1 rotating focuser. It is in excellent condition except that it has two holes drilled in the tube to accept a standard SW finder shoe and it also has a laser finder attached. (see pics ) I have included a diagonal. It comes in its own flight case.

£200 delivered to your door.  I will pay postage.

Paypal or bank transfer accepted or collect from Basingstoke.

20161204_180908.jpg

20161204_180928.jpg

20161204_182401.jpg

20161204_182447.jpg

20161208_180942.jpg

20161208_195633.jpg

20161208_195729.jpg

20161208_195812.jpg

Edited by allcart
remove postage.

Hi,

not sure who you are posting with, but £40 ?, with Hermes you could send with full insurance cover and signed for delivery for under £15.... just thought I would let you know, as it may get you more potential interest... :)

Thanks for that, I'll check them out. hope they do door to door.

4 minutes ago, allcart said:

Thanks for that, I'll check them out. hope they do door to door.

Yes that is for door to door, I use them all the time for my business needs, the price is £14.45 for under 10kg door to door, with £200 cover.  And £16.45 for 10-15kg door to door. :)

Edited by SkyBound

cor didn't think id see another one of those, I brought one from china about 6 to 8 years ago mate, to be truthfull mate the one I had wasn't on par with a ed80 by a long way, the ca when taking images was terrible but mine could of been a bad one, I gave it to my neice for bird spotting.  charl.[

Yes it's identical to the equinox and Orion Eon Ed80 but unbranded, so I assume its a clone. I never used it for imaging, but the views always seemed good to my untrained eye. It will still be a useful scope at the new price.

I am sorely tempted.  If it has not gone in a week or so I will look again at my bank status.

Just now, Skyline said:

Absolute bargain for a ED80 with FPL53

I know, I had to sit on my hands when I saw it as I'm saving for other things. Great buy for someone even if it's not well mated FPL53.

If this is still available and you can post to France, I am likely interested if the shipping isn't too out of hand.

thanks