EQMOD Question

I am running a EQ6 Pro via EQMOD and a Lappy.

I can see from the EQMOD interface that you can set your own mount limits (not tried it yet though)

My question is:

If you manually set the mount limits, is this DATA lost when you power down the PC or not.

Unfortunately my kit is out of action at the moment as I dropped my laptop on its head and broke off the DC power jack off the motherboard so at the moment I can't prove this one way or the other by myself until I can fix the Laptop.

Cheers,

Dave

Thanks for the help guys. Steve I will check my version number when I get up and running again. This would be worth doing for me as the scope s are permanently sited but I do have a restricted view, setting the limits would give me a little more imaging time.

Thanks again

Dave

and setting limits is now as easy as pointing your scope at a point on your "horizon" (earth, trees, houses, mountains, etc), add a point, move along to next point on horizon, add point, etc. I havent used it, but it looks pretty foolproof.

and setting limits is now as easy as pointing your scope at a point on your "horizon" (earth, trees, houses, mountains, etc), add a point, move along to next point on horizon, add point, etc. I haven't used it, but it looks pretty foolproof.

Thanks again Steve

I managed to replace my broken DC Jack on the laptop motherboard so all seems well their, thank goodness. I need to update my version of EQMOD now and give it a try.

Cheers

Dave Moulton

Archived