Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep9_banner.thumb.jpg.05c1bdd298547fd225896a3d99c9bc17.jpg

Knighty2112

TeleVue 20mm plossl EP Sold

Due to further scaling down of my EP collection, I am now selling also my Televue 20mm plossl EP. In excellent condition with both end caps and original box. Looking for £60 (+£3.95 second class signed for postage), or can collect from Hull if nearby.

Thanks for looking,

Gus

IMG_1904.JPG

IMG_1906.JPG

IMG_1907.JPG

Edited by Knighty2112

EP now SOLD. Thanks Dave! :) 

Sold.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BombayRedeye
      Televue 20mm Plossl Eyepiece
      Boxed with original documentation
      This is not the smooth barrelled version
      £60 plus £5 tracked P&P
      Paypal preferred
      Collection from Cheltenham welcome

• By BombayRedeye
      Televue 25mm Plossl Eyepiece
      Boxed with original documentation
      This is not the smooth barrelled version
      £65 plus £5 tracked P&P
      Paypal preferred
      Collection from Cheltenham welcome

• By LCG
      Hi  Looking to add a good quality low mag EP to my collection.  Was thinking somewhere 28mm and above, can take 1.25 or 2" and as wide a FoV I can get.  Thinking in the Williams, Explore Scientific, Baader, TeleV... range or other good quality without having to sell a kidney to buy...
      Lee
    • By LCG
      Hi everyone!
      Like a lot of new amateurs I am completely overwhelmed with the choice of eyepieces.  
      I have a Sky Watcher 250P Classic on a dob for visual astronomy.  I have recently purchased the Hyperion IV 8-24mm zoom (with 2.25 Barlow) as my general roaming around EP.  Now potentially looking for a high powered EP with large FoV to get those detailed views of planets and DSOs - the question is which should I buy?  I was thinking something in the 2.5-6mm range and happy to go up to say £250 price point for the right EP.
      So, what is the wisdom?  A 6mm and Barlow, or some where between 2.5 (pushing the scope) and 5mm without Barlow?
      Thanks!
      Lee
    • By Piero
      It was a tough decision to let this go, but I hope it will find a good home and get used as it should.
      There are many threads on SGL containing the observations I had with this telescope. Here is a collection of my reports with this telescope: astrojournal_by_date.pdf  
      1. TeleVue-60 f6 with short Vixen dovetail, the TV60 soft case, original bag, TeleVue hat, and booklet signed by Al Nagler. Asking for £600.
      2. Manfrotto 190 aluminium tripod, TS AZT6-GR mount head with TSPKM dovetail clamp. Asking for £190. This is sold as a package.
      Payment via bank account transfer, PayPal (as friends or buyer pays the fees), or in person. Collection in person is preferred, but I can dispatch the items using parcelforce at buyer's risk. Shipping costs will be arranged.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.