Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_2019_sp_banner.thumb.jpg.a0ff260c05b90dead5c594e9b4ee9fd0.jpg

Knighty2112

TeleVue 20mm plossl EP Sold

Due to further scaling down of my EP collection, I am now selling also my Televue 20mm plossl EP. In excellent condition with both end caps and original box. Looking for £60 (+£3.95 second class signed for postage), or can collect from Hull if nearby.

Thanks for looking,

Gus

IMG_1904.JPG

IMG_1906.JPG

IMG_1907.JPG

Edited by Knighty2112

EP now SOLD. Thanks Dave! :) 

Sold.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DavidJM
      Looking for my first televue eyepiece
      25mm 1.25" barrel plossl, happy with used as long as great quality, bank transfer preferred payment
      Sorry, can't stretch to other Televue models
    • By floastro
      Hi Guys,
      I present you the second image taken with my Moravian G4-16000 camera mounted on my modified TeleVue NP101is.
      Images and technical information below.

M13 globular cluster and its galactic area :

Full Resolution image 4k x 4k here :  www.poigetdigitalpics.com/G4-16000/M13.htm

Full Resolution image here :  http://www.poigetdigitalpics.com/Fichiers_Divers/M13new_image_Annotated.jpg

Enjoy ?

Florent
    • By floastro
      Hi all,
      This is the first image i post here.
      It has been taken in August/September from my backyard. It is one of my first image taken with my new Moravian G4-16000 CCD camera.

Taken with my TeleVue NP101is modified with a new focuser :

Modifications can be viewed here : http://www.poigetdigitalpics.com/photo-equipment3.html

SH2-171 in LHa - R(ha)GB :

Full resolution image in 4k x 4k at this link : http://www.poigetdigitalpics.com/G4-16000/sh2-171 New Version.htm

Enjoy,

Florent ?

• By alanjgreen
      For Sale: TeleVue Ethos 3.7mm SX eyepiece

NOW SOLD

• By Yogesh
      Hi 
      I have a Skywatcher 200PDS. I managed to get images of saturn, jupiter with the telescope and the ASI120MC-S camera. However, to get a bit more magnified image of these planets I got myself a Barlow Tele Vue 3x and Revelation 5x. I am having trouble with this setup and really disappointed now. I am not able to achieve focus with any of these barlows using my planetary camera. I have added extension etc. but no luck whatsover. I just see a blank black video preview in SharpCap. I have seen people using the same setup and getting good images out of those. Any help highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
      Yogesh

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.