Celestron Omni XLT 127

I was after some advice.  I am looking to advertise our Celestron Omni XLT 127 and was wondering how much would be a reasonable asking price and also where might be the best 2nd hand market place.  It has never been used although it is set up and the boxes have gone. It is 3 years old.  I bought it from Astromnia which I believe no longer exists.  Thank you for your time.

Hello and a warm welcome to the SGL.

This scope is currently priced at £485 . Normally items in first class condition are sold second hand at 2/3 off their new price, so about £320 would be a reasonable price. There is a selling forum on this site, but I am not sure if you can use it being a new member. Check the rules which are posted on the forum.

I have just checked. You can only sell if you have been a member for 30 days and have made at least 50 posts.

The other option may be a site called Astro Buy and Sell. I have not used this site personally, but many members on here do use it.

Archived