Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Knighty2112

Meade 5000 40mm EP - now sold

Looking to sell (which I may regret eventually) my Meade 5000 40mm 2" 68 degreee wide fov EP. In very good condition, with original box and end caps. Excellent EP for nice widefield views. Works extremely well in all my scopes that can hold it. Would prefer collection, or willing to meet up within an hour or so of Hull if buyer willing to contribute to part of the fuel costs, or via post if only option (approx £11+ at minimum UK postage)

Looking for £80 (+p&p if required).

Thanks for looking,

Gus

EP is now Sold. 

IMG_1894.JPG

IMG_1896.JPG

IMG_1897.JPG

IMG_1895.JPG

Edited by Knighty2112

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LCG
      Hi  Looking to add a good quality low mag EP to my collection.  Was thinking somewhere 28mm and above, can take 1.25 or 2" and as wide a FoV I can get.  Thinking in the Williams, Explore Scientific, Baader, TeleV... range or other good quality without having to sell a kidney to buy...
      Lee
    • By LCG
      Hi everyone!
      Like a lot of new amateurs I am completely overwhelmed with the choice of eyepieces.  
      I have a Sky Watcher 250P Classic on a dob for visual astronomy.  I have recently purchased the Hyperion IV 8-24mm zoom (with 2.25 Barlow) as my general roaming around EP.  Now potentially looking for a high powered EP with large FoV to get those detailed views of planets and DSOs - the question is which should I buy?  I was thinking something in the 2.5-6mm range and happy to go up to say £250 price point for the right EP.
      So, what is the wisdom?  A 6mm and Barlow, or some where between 2.5 (pushing the scope) and 5mm without Barlow?
      Thanks!
      Lee
    • By Dazzyt66
      Hi,
      Revised price. Maybe I was a little optimistic! ?
      Selling this hardly used ep to fund my next BST. As new condition, used probably 4 times since purchase. With original box. Now £45 inc. first class post or £40 for cash collection in Doncaster.
      See attached images.
      link to new item at 365 Astronomy: https://www.365astronomy.com/1.25-40mm-DigiScoping-Camera-Adapter-Projection-and-PhotoEyepiece.html

• By 25585
      Pentax XW 40 mm. Straight swap for a Tele Vue 41mm Panoptic. 
    • By Ross6392
      Hello everyone,
      I am relatively new to astonormy. I have a celestron Astro master 130eq with a focal length of 650mm. I have been able to enjoying viewing some of the planets and star clusters so far. I was considering purchasing one of the celestron x-cel LX eye pieces for getting an enhanced view of the planets such as Jupiter and Saturn Has anyone used these eyepieces and if so what would you recommend? Any help would be much appreciated.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.