Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Knighty2112

EP sale - withdrawn from sale

Going through all my EP's which I need to whittle down, so I am selling the following EP's, all of which are in very good condition, if not mint;

Celestron Omni 6mm plossl - £10 + p&p

Celestron Omni 12mm plossl - £10 + p&p

Skywatcher SP 17mm plossl - £10 + p&p

Explore Scientific plossl 10mm 70 degree - £28 + p&p (sold)

TMB Planetary 2 4.5mm - £22 + p&p

Explore Scientfic 2" 25mm 70 degree - £40 +p&p

All owned from new, with end caps and original boxes (except the 2" ES 25mm EP which I can't find the box it came in sorry). Can collect if local, or will post in the UK with signed for 2nd class which adds £3.95 postage for each individual EP.

Thanks for looking,

Gus

IMG_1887.JPG

IMG_1888.JPG

IMG_1889.JPG

IMG_1891.JPG

IMG_1893.JPG

Edited by Knighty2112

9 minutes ago, mikeyj1 said:

Pm sent

Replied. :) 

All other EP's in sale withdrawn from sale

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lee_P
      *£1300 including recorded delivery to the UK; or £1250 if you can collect from central Bristol.*
      Hi all, I’m looking to sell my ZWO ASI1600MM-Cool plus accessories as a bundle. I’ve had a great time with this camera, but now have a baby daughter that is leaving me zero time for astro imaging! So I’m parking the hobby for a few years… but I’ll be back!
      A lot’s been written about how good this camera is so I won’t reiterate all that, except to say that I’ve had a lot of success coupling it to my ED-80 ‘scope and HEQ5 mount. I image from central Bristol and the light pollution is horrendous, but this camera and the narrowband filters bypass that problem rather neatly. Here are photos I’ve taken with the camera:

The core kit I have is basically this: https://www.firstlightoptics.com/zwo-cameras/zwo-asi1600mm-pro-usb-3-mono-camera-efw8-125-lrgb-filters-125-ha-sii-oiii-filters-bundle.html
      Note the link is for the “Pro” version, which is slightly different to my one in two ways. One, the Pro has an in-built heater for the sensor. I bought one separately for mine, which of course I’ll include. (https://www.firstlightoptics.com/zwo-accessories/zwo-anti-dew-heater-strip-for-asi-cooled-cameras.html). Two, the Pro has a larger memory buffer, but I never found the lack of this to be an issue with my usage.

https://www.firstlightoptics.com/zwo-accessories/zwo-holder-ring-for-asi-cooled-cameras-78mm-diameters.html
      Also included is a slightly different version of this holder ring.

https://www.firstlightoptics.com/zwo-accessories/zwo-nikon-lens-adapter-for-efw-asi1600.html
      And an adapter so you can attach Nikon F lenses.

https://www.firstlightoptics.com/astronomy-cables-leads-accessories/lynx-astro-mount-power-cable-for-sky-watcher-mounts.html
      And this very useful cable!

I've taken plenty of photos so you can see exactly what you'd get. First, here's the back of the camera:

And the front, showing the sensor and heater:

This is one side of the Electronic Focus Wheel. All seven filters are mounted:

And the other side:

Here's the Nikon lens adapter:

And the camera holder:

These are the cables it comes with. On the left we have the Lynx Astro cable, with a dual-tip; one for the camera, the other for the heater. Then we have the EFW cable, and blue cable for camera to computer -- both of which are originals. The blue cable is annoyingly short, so I'll throw in a longer one too.

Here's the EFW box and included accessories:

And finally, the camera box and included accessories:

Approx. price breakdown if bought new:
      Camera and filters bundle: £1716
      Holder ring: £49
      Nikon lens adapter: £45
      Lynx Astro Silicone Power Cable: £19
      Total: £1829

I’m asking for £1300 including recorded delivery to the UK; or £1250 if you can collect from central Bristol. Payment via PayPal or bank transfer. If it doesn't sell after a few weeks then I'll consider offers or splitting the kit.
    • By Ross6392
      Hello everyone,
      I am relatively new to astonormy. I have a celestron Astro master 130eq with a focal length of 650mm. I have been able to enjoying viewing some of the planets and star clusters so far. I was considering purchasing one of the celestron x-cel LX eye pieces for getting an enhanced view of the planets such as Jupiter and Saturn Has anyone used these eyepieces and if so what would you recommend? Any help would be much appreciated.

• By Knighty2112
      Looking to sell (which I may regret eventually) my Meade 5000 40mm 2" 68 degreee wide fov EP. In very good condition, with original box and end caps. Excellent EP for nice widefield views. Works extremely well in all my scopes that can hold it. Would prefer collection, or willing to meet up within an hour or so of Hull if buyer willing to contribute to part of the fuel costs, or via post if only option (approx £11+ at minimum UK postage)
      Looking for £80 (+p&p if required).
      Thanks for looking,
      Gus
      EP is now Sold. 

• By Danny83uk
      Spotted this off the back of stargazing live.
      Just thought I'd share as it's the first thing I found when starting out  with stargazing.
      Astronomer's Gloves - £24.99 includes FREE delivery worldwide 
      * * STAR GAZING LIVE SALE **
      * SPECIAL PRICE £19.99 * 
      Sale link.
    • By Knighty2112
      Due to further scaling down of my EP collection, I am now selling also my Televue 20mm plossl EP. In excellent condition with both end caps and original box. Looking for £60 (+£3.95 second class signed for postage), or can collect from Hull if nearby.
      Thanks for looking,
      Gus

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.