Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello Fellow Lunatics

Tinkerbell

Hello to all

Live in the frozen wastes of the north-east of england, :p been interested in looking at clouds from strange places for about as long as I can remember :p:lol::(.

Every weekend me and a few of my observing junkies head off to Derwent reservoir for a few hours of staring at clouds and whining. :D

Were also at Kielder a lot and our society is organising the Kielder Spring Star-Camp. :whip2: :insects1:

If anybody is going to be at the Spring Star-Camp just look for the Bloke with the No 1 haircut who answers to :Who's for a BEER! :salute:

If Coxy answers just ignore him :(

Kev

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Daz

Have you heard the expression "he's got a face only a mother could love" :blackeye:

thats me :lol::p make a baby howl at 10 paces and turn milk sour with just one look :(

Kev

Don't knock yer self mate no body can be that bad.

Hello Daz

Have you heard the expression "he's got a face only a mother could love" :blackeye:

thats me :lol::p make a baby howl at 10 paces and turn milk sour with just one look :(

Kev

I was once told I had a face for radio, so I went to the radio station, and they told me I had a perfect voice for newspaper journalism. Kids stop crying and stare in horrid fascination when I look at them.

Archived