Finally I purchased it....

TheShape

I finally went and parted with some of my hard earned pennies. I purchased Make every photon count.

It'd best be worth it. I hope its going to be of better value than that damn star I paid to name the other day (rolls eyes)

There are several books available out there, just depends how many you need?  this one is firmly  in my collection.
It was recommended to buy,  Making Every Photon Count and so I did,  infact I only bought  the book  to see how much  `Steye `really knows?
You know what. he knows his stuff, based on experience and failures, so that we don't have too........... fail that is!

I wrote Steye  on purpose instead of Steve!  it may only be a magnitude 13-14 Star, but its name changing? check the  book cover  (2011):happy11:

I wrote Steye  on purpose instead of Steve!  it may only be a magnitude 13-14 Star, but its name changing? check the  book cover  (2011):happy11:

You know, I was soooo tempted to remove that darned star but that would break a rule - no cloning! I often get ribbed about the apparent 'Steye' but we both know the truth and it is now part of the 'character' of the book :icon_biggrin:

Archived