Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

spaceboy

Downsizing current kit **MODS PLEASE REMOVE**

SORRY TO THOSE WHO HAVE SHOWN INTEREST IN OTHER ITEMS BUT I AM GOING TO REVERT TO THE TRADITIONAL WAY OF LISTING THINGS RATHER THAN HAVE PEOPLE ENDLESSLY WAITING FOR OTHER ITEMS TO SELL FIRST.

SORRY FOR ANY DISSAPOINTMENT CAUSE BUT ANY INTEREST THAT HAS BEEN SHOWN WILL BE DULY NOTED AND FIRST REFUSAL OFFERED AS AND WHEN.

Some of the items will soon be listed on UK Buy and Sell as well as that famous auction site. Thanks for looking.

1. Sky-Watcher Nirvana 28mm 82° eyepiece with box and caps in as new condition. ----- SOLD
  2. Explore scientific  100° eyepieces all optically perfect
  3. 14mm no box but has end caps. Some marks on bottom lens ring but overall good condition.  ------ SOLD
  4. 9mm  with box and end caps. VGC-------SOLD
  5. Explore scientific Maxvision 24mm 68° eyepiece. VGC, lens caps but no box. ------- SOLD
  6. Sky Watcher AERO 30mm 68° 2" eyepiece. GC with caps and box ----- SOLD  
  7.  Explore Scientific 82° eyepieces in very good condition with caps and boxes

4.7mm -----SOLD

6.7mm -----SOLD

8.8mm -----SOLD 

11mm -----SOLD

14mm ----SOLD

£80 delivered

8.  6 mm Fujiyama orthoscopic eyepiece with box and caps --------SOLD

9.   Sky-Watcher dual speed crayford focuser for Newtonians in excellent condition --------SOLD

10.  http://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/product_info.php/language/en/info/p4018_TS-2--Adapter-with-compression-Ring-for-Skywatcher-Newtonians.html Anti-mar Compression ring adapter for Newtonian focuser. VGC £18 delivered

11.  2" - 1.25" Anti-mar compression ring adapter. -------SOLD

12.  Altair Astro 35mm extension tube with Anti-mar compression ring. VGC £14 Delivered

Buy both Newtonian focuser adapter and 35mm extension for £ 30 delivered

20161218_212214.jpg

14.  Sky Watcher 2" light pollution filter with case and original box. Ideal for smaller aperture scopes.  SOLD

15.  Crystalview 2" Moon / LPR Filter with case and original box . This filter is more like a moon skyglow filter than a traditional ND moon filter.VGC £13 delivered 20161221_095732.jpg

Edited by spaceboy

I'd like to post my interest for all of your Explore scientific 82° eyepieces except the 8.8mm + the paracorr.

I live in Norway, but traveling to the UK for christmas so they can be shipped to the house i'm staying at. I can pay as soon as you're willing to let them go.

• Like 1

Xplode You have first refusal on the Explore scientific 82° eyepieces except the 8.8mm + the paracorr.

I'd be interested in the ES 100 degree eyepieces, except for the 9mm which I already have.

• Like 1

I'm interested in the AZ4. I'm in the London area, so I'm not sure if collection will be an option or not.  I would be willing to pay for delivery as well.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, spaceboy said:

gnomus you have first refusal on the 14 & 20mm ES 100° ep's

I assume you'll let me know when you're ready to sell....

1 hour ago, gnomus said:

I assume you'll let me know when you're ready to sell....

That was the plan gnomus although I'm beginning to think there is a reason people do not attempt to sell items in this fashion :iamwithstupid:

It was worth a try I guess. I'll give it another day for the ball to get rolling and if not revert back to the traditional way of selling stuff one by one, just as a single job lot, or at least shorten the list of items for sale until a later date :icon_rolleyes: If this is the case I apologise for any disappointment caused :blush::BangHead: It is worth noting though even if I do sell items in the normal manner......anyone who has already shown an interest in an item I'll make a note of and will get first refusal on that item before it is listed.

Edited by spaceboy

SORRY TO THOSE WHO HAVE SHOWN INTEREST IN OTHER ITEMS BUT I AM GOING TO REVERT TO THE TRADITIONAL WAY OF LISTING THINGS RATHER THAN HAVE PEOPLE ENDLESSLY WAITING FOR OTHER ITEMS TO SELL FIRST.

SORRY FOR ANY DISSAPOINTMENT CAUSE BUT ANY INTEREST THAT HAS BEEN SHOWN WILL BE DULY NOTED AND FIRST REFUSAL OFFERED AS AND WHEN.

Hi. When you're ready to sell the eq6 please let me know. I'm still interested in buying it. 

Emil

Edited by emyliano2000
  • Like 1

9 & 14mm ES 100°  -----Now sold

ES 82° Eyepieces & 20mm ES 100° ------ Withdrawn till further notice

24mm Maxvision ------Now sold

250PX -------- Now sold

EQ6 -------- Now sold

Price updated

28mm Nirvana ----£140 delivered

30mm AERO ------ £65 delivered

Edited by spaceboy

ES 82° 4.7, 6.7, 11 & 14 ---- Now sold

28 mm Nirvana ------ Now sold

Now available

ES 82° 8.8mm ------£80 delivered

30mm Sky Watcher AERO ------£65 delivered

6 mm Fujiyama orthoscopic eyepiece in VGC with caps and box --------£53 delivered 

Edited by spaceboy

On 19/11/2016 at 21:50, spaceboy said:

9.   Sky-Watcher dual speed crayford focuser for Newtonians in excellent condition £68 Delivered

Would this work on a Celeston 130SLT?

The celestron slt ota should be the same dimensions as the sky watcher 130p and they do the dual speed focuser version, the 130PDS.

This focuser "should" fit but I would though recommend opening a thread to ask peoples opinions before making any commitment.

Actually checking some pictures of the 130PDS I'd be inclined to say it won't work on the SLT due to the adapter that attaches the focuser to the OTA looking ever so slightly different.