Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

DIY Spring Peak star party.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weather at rivendale at the moment is

Clear skies very little cloud but there are quite a few contrails knocking about

still a little blustery at times and its nice and fresh

See you all later safe journey's 

7 minutes ago, Star101 said:

I can bring one or two if needed. I have 1 for 11" the others are three are either 3" or 4"

Let me know by noon if needed.

Dave

calv is on his way down, so he might miss this message. if you don't mind could you take them incase. if you have room :grin:. nice offer

57 minutes ago, faulksy said:

calv is on his way down, so he might miss this message. if you don't mind could you take them incase. if you have room :grin:. nice offer

Ive put them in my car :)

I will bring the 4 port controller and a 3 pin mains power unit with cig lighter so should be ok all night to use it.

15 hours ago, wookie1965 said:

I am getting a inflatable tent Tuesday hoping to book some where on the Llynn Peninsula any tips let me know at psp. 

there's some nice sites in aberdaron have a google. It's my favorite place to go. Also there's a lovely walk around morfa golf course which leads to a pub on a beach in a cove

On 3/23/2017 at 16:59, JoeP said:

How many are going!? I just tried to book and they're full. Shouldn't have waited for the forecast.

You and me both :BangHead: Although I still plan to take a drive up to chat to old friends (if the site allows day visitors that is?) Did anyone find out this? I know someone said they were gonna ask if it was OK?

Hope the skies were as clear for you all as they were for us in Brum last night. It was a bit too breezy for observing where I am though :BangHead:

Looks a good day for solar and hope the skies keep clear and breeze free for everyone later. I had hoped to visit and catch up with old friends but it appears I can't escape the humdrum today.

Hope you all have a great DIY PSP and consider one for later in the year.

17 hours ago, spaceboy said:

You and me both :BangHead: Although I still plan to take a drive up to chat to old friends (if the site allows day visitors that is?) Did anyone find out this? I know someone said they were gonna ask if it was OK?

I was going to drive over but i have some VERY urgent home repairs to do so wont be able to, but hope all enjoy the camp

Archived