SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

DIY Spring Peak star party.

Sorry, Nick, I think I've turned your Peak Star Party into Crufts in the Peaks :lol:

Should we cause a distraction and talk about which scope we are brining?

My choices are:

• OO UK VX12 F4
  • Celestron C11 F10
  • Skywatcher Evostar 150 F8
  • Altair Starwave 152 F5.9
  • Celestron C5 F10
  • TV-60 F6
  • Lunt 50Ha
  • Berlebach UNI-28 with Tele-Optic Ercole
  • Skywatcher AZ-EQ6 GT
  • TV Telepod with Tele-Optic Mini GR2
  • Canon 10x50 IS Bins

Decisions, decisions...

Yes, I agree. I should bring all of them :evil:

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, faulksy said:

looks like a ace turnout by all accounts. roll on, can't wait now :grin:. everyone can look how clean my mirror is :icon_biggrin: like a new one now, oh it is 

Did you get the distilled water from that place I sent you Mike? 

Anyone remember the good old days ? Just down to 7 now, Lee's got a bigger shed with double that. That's his legs at the back of the tank.IMG_0179.JPG

Then there was the smallest society in the country. We lost a few on the Dartmoor selection process.IMG_4476.JPG

Mars proved an easy daylight  target,IMG_4477.JPG

Hope this guy turns up,IMG_4478.JPGand these folk !IMG_4467.JPG

Theme this time is FUN, remember it ! 

Old Nick.

Don't know why you bother with water. My mirrors are probably unclean   , ? ,but untouched. I did like the guy on fleabay who used mirror spray and a soft cloth. ( not advisable, do not try this at home ).

Best one that I saw , was a 150 Newt view with SKAG. Not only was there a web down the ota, but a small spider sitting in it. 

Strange that no one's mentioned Jaffa cakes yet , or are we too near to Bakewell ?

i'll try and get LeeB up there. Trouble is every time he comes , the clouds arrive. It's technical genius versus no observing . Perhaps we should present him with the results of a referendum. 

Nick.

8 minutes ago, cotterless45 said:

Don't know why you bother with water. My mirrors are probably unclean   , ? ,but untouched. I did like the guy on fleabay who used mirror spray and a soft cloth. ( not advisable, do not try this at home ).

Best one that I saw , was a 150 Newt view with SKAG. Not only was there a web down the ota, but a small spider sitting in it. 

Strange that no one's mentioned Jaffa cakes yet , or are we too near to Bakewell ?

i'll try and get LeeB up there. Trouble is every time he comes , the clouds arrive. It's technical genius versus no observing . Perhaps we should present him with the results of a referendum. 

Nick.

Mine seems to have a really big Spider in it :grin:

2 minutes ago, Pig said:

I was off to Italy (work related) but fortunately this has been put to the end of May :happy8: So it looks like I will be able to attend after all.

Nice one Shaun be good to get together with Brendan again :grin:

Archived