SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

DIY Spring Peak star party.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, kerrylewis said:

Wondering about this. I don't have a tent and the only accommodation left seems to be a family pod. Does anyone know if these are near the rest of you? 

I don't know, Kerry. I booked a small pod and asked them to give me the one closest to where the Astro nutters would be camped.

Perhaps ask if they have a site map they could email you you? I checked their website and couldn't find one online.

Booked in for the Fri and Sat night with Leccy. If the weathers good I'll stop on for the Sunday night. Said I'm with the Large shaving mirror nutters :thumbright: Get those star charts ready Calv, it'll be a blast especially if you're bringing that chilli along :headbang:

Looking forward to it, just gotta have a think about Jules April event :grin:

1 hour ago, DRT said:

Perhaps ask if they have a site map they could email you you? I checked their website and couldn't find one online.

have a look at this video, gives a nice aerial view of the campsite and layout,

skip to about 1min 6sec and freeze the video, not a site map i know but gives a rough idea on the layout and where they are probably going to put us,

3 hours ago, kerrylewis said:

Wondering about this. I don't have a tent and the only accommodation left seems to be a family pod. Does anyone know if these are near the rest of you? 

Hi

when I booked a standard pod and told them that I was coming with  the star gazers

she said I will get them to put you with them so I assume they can move them

about so it might be best to phone them up and ask

4 hours ago, JemC said:

have a look at this video, gives a nice aerial view of the campsite and layout,

skip to about 1min 6sec and freeze the video, not a site map i know but gives a rough idea on the layout and where they are probably going to put us,

Hi you get a better idea if the campsite on google earth 

12 hours ago, gtis said:

Hi you get a better idea if the campsite on google earth 

Booked!

Didn't think of Google! However, I called them and they confirmed that the pod is near you chaps so I booked for Fri, Sat, Sun. Look forward to seeing everyone - and some stars!

Kerry 

1 hour ago, Davey-T said:

Look forward to seeing you Kerry, we missed you at SGLX11 especially as our quiz team was down a man and we came second AGAIN :grin:

Davw

Yes, unfortunately I was out of action for the Oktoberfest but looking forward to this Springwatch. If there is a quiz, don't rely on me though....

Kerry 

6 minutes ago, kerrylewis said:

Yes, unfortunately I was out of action for the Oktoberfest but looking forward to this Springwatch. If there is a quiz, don't rely on me though....

Kerry 

No quiz unless it's guess which malt this is :drunken_smilie:

Dave

The numbers are growing! 

I'm ashamed to say that I am getting excited already!

I was going to get a new tent but have invested the funds in a new scope and beer..... think that this might have happened before. 

Paul

Archived