Narrowband

Funcube

I wonder if it's the same issue as I had with a MS Lifecam - that would not show up up either via RDC.  Under the connection setting, check Local Devices and Resources, click the More button and see if it's listed as a device you want to use in the RDC session, then (and this was what stopped the Lifecam working) under Remote Audio Settings, select Play on Remote Computer.  Well that fixed the Lifecam anyway :)

ChrisH

39 minutes ago, ChrisLX200 said:

I wonder if it's the same issue as I had with a MS Lifecam - that would not show up up either via RDC.  Under the connection setting, check Local Devices and Resources, click the More button and see if it's listed as a device you want to use in the RDC session, then (and this was what stopped the Lifecam working) under Remote Audio Settings, select Play on Remote Computer.  Well that fixed the Lifecam anyway :)

ChrisH

I'll have a play with those settings later...thanks

Archived