Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Crescent Neubla in HaRGB with DSLR

gorann

This is my RBG data from rural Sweden with a Canon 60Da and a 5" ES apo refractor (22 x 480") and Ole Alexander Ødegård´s Ha data from rural Norway with his mono modded Canon 6D and a 12" TS imaging Newton, so almost 5 hours total. I could probably have been a bit softer in the processing but it is also nice with a bit of drama in the picture. I have been starring on it enough now and would like to hear what you think, so any comments are welcome!

IMG1899-1917+558-61PS3+OA12cropSign.jpg

Yes, I also get that impression and it would probably be that yellow-red one seen in the lower left corner since there is no other one close by further down as can be seen on my RGB image that covers a larger area (seeing that image also reveals how much dust and detail was brought out by the Ha). Maybe there is an even brighter star further away but I have not checked.

IMG1899-1917+558-61PS3sign.jpg

Archived