Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Chris shilitos email address

solarboy

These boards are public - please DO NOT post Chris' email address. 

Try the PM first, if someone does have Chris' email address, then it would be common courtesy to ask Chris' permission first prior to sharing it (via PM). 

Ta

Ant

Hi ant

If I had chris shilitos email address I would ask him but I  don't know how to email other members on S G L or is that not allowed .

I was a member of Yahoo group and ended up with millions of emails so I cancelled it .

8 hours ago, solarboy said:

I was a member of Yahoo group and ended up with millions of emails so I cancelled it .

... and that's just why I reluctently can't open myself up to PMs.  Over the last 10 months there have been over 38,000 downloads of EQMOD from the sourceforge site alone - EQMOD itself hase been around now for 10 years. The user base is large! I hope you'll understand that I've no wish to encourage zillions of emails to be directed to my personal email.

Please note that when it comes to EQMOD I always prioiritise dealing with yahoo group members over any others form of contact, so if you need to grab my attention the Yahoo group really is the place to do it. It is also worth stressing that the group forum consists of 10 years of questions and answers that can be searched - that's quite a knowledge base.

Yahoo members can edit their email subsrciption settings to turn off individual email notifications.

Chris.

Archived